Turkey tail mushroom is known to support genitourinary tract health, especially in women, as well as immune function and is one of the tried and true mushrooms used to support those with chronic conditions. Turkey Tail mushroom is also linked to heart health, and creating a regular rhythm.
Turkey Tail Mushroom Helps to Support:
- The body’s own natural ability to heal itself after injury
- The body’s ability to regulate blood pressure
- The body’s ability to protect itself from damage caused by harmful chemicals
- Female and male reproductive health
- Kidney and urinary health
- The body’s innate immune system
- The body’s natural ability to promote healthy, normal cell growth
- A healthy inflammation response
1-3 ml up to 3 times per day. Lower doses work for tonic support and higher doses are for addressing more acute concerns. This is a tincture or sublingual use crafted product*
Turkey Tail Mushrooom (Trametes versicolor) Fruit Body, Purified Mineral Salts, Distilled Water, & Organic Cane Alcohol
Our turkey tail mushrooms are ethically wild-harvested or cultivated in North America.