1000mg Turkey Tail Mushroom Spagyric Tincture
Out of stock
Turkey tail mushroom is known to support genitourinary tract health, especially in women, as well as immune function and is one of the tried and true mushrooms used to support those with chronic conditions. Turkey Tail mushroom is also linked to heart health, and creating a regular rhythm.
Turkey Tail Mushroom Helps to Support:
- The body’s own natural ability to heal itself after injury
- The body’s ability to regulate blood pressure
- The body’s ability to protect itself from damage caused by harmful chemicals
- Female and male reproductive health
- Kidney and urinary health
- The body’s innate immune system
- The body’s natural ability to promote healthy, normal cell growth
- A healthy inflammation response
1-3 ml up to 3 times per day. Lower doses work for tonic support and higher doses are for addressing more acute concerns. This is a tincture or sublingual use crafted product*
Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor) Fruit Body, Purified Mineral Salts, Distilled Water, & Organic Cane Alcohol
Our turkey tail mushrooms are ethically wild-harvested or cultivated in North America.
THE STATEMENTS MADE REGARDING THESE PRODUCTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THE EFFICACY OF THESE PRODUCTS HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED BY FDA-APPROVED RESEARCH. THESE PRODUCTS ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE. ALL INFORMATION PRESENTED HERE IS NOT MEANT AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR OR ALTERNATIVE TO INFORMATION FROM HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONERS. PLEASE CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL ABOUT POTENTIAL INTERACTIONS OR OTHER POSSIBLE COMPLICATIONS BEFORE USING ANY PRODUCT. THE FEDERAL FOOD, DRUG, AND COSMETIC ACT REQUIRES THIS NOTICE.