Maitake mushroom (grifola frondosa) has been traditionally used in Japan as an adaptogen tonic. It is well respected for supporting immune system strength, healthy cell growth, and normal blood sugar levels. It also aids female genitourinary wellness!
Maitake Mushroom Helps to Support:
- Healthy sugar metabolism
- The body’s ability to regulate blood pressure
- The female reproductive system
- The body’s innate immune system
- The body’s natural ability to promote healthy, normal cell growth
- A healthy inflammation response
1-3 ml up to 3 times per day. Lower doses work for tonic support and higher doses are for addressing more acute concerns. This is a tincture or sublingual use crafted product*
Maitake (Grifola frondosa) Fruit Body, Purified Mineral Salts, Distilled Water, & Organic Cane Alcohol
Our maitake mushrooms are ethically wild-harvested or cultivated in North America.